Armorgard Transbank - Lockable Hazard COSHH Storage Box
- Suitable for chemicals or flammables
- Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire resistant
- Over-centre catch with padlock facility
- Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard
- Robust steel plate construction for maximum protection
- Integral fixing points allow vaults to be secured to the floor or vehicle
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Fully welded and tested sump base to prevent leakage
- Flame arrested gauze fitted on all boxes
The cost-effective secure container for storing hazardous fuels and chemicals. HSE regulations require that fuels and chemicals are transported and stored in a secure, lockable container. The Armorgard TransBank™ is purpose-built to ensure that you comply with all legal requirements for storing and transporting hazardous goods, while protecting them from theft, fire and leakage. Constructed from heavy-duty steel plate, this high quality secure container is designed to accommodate standard jerry fuel cans, and is equally suitable for use as a chemical safe.
- secure container for storing hazardous fuels and chemicals
- comply with all legal requirements
- 30 minute fire resistance.
Faulty goods will be accepted for return within 3days of delivery to you if they are returned and undamaged.
Non faulty goods may be accepted, entirely at Safety Solutions discretion, within 7 days of delivery to you provided they are returned in perfect condition and have not been used.
Where we accept a non-faulty return you will be credited at the selling price less a handling charge plus inwards and outwards carriage.
Any goods returned to Safety Solutions which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.