AUTOPA TOPLOK Parking Post
The AUTOPA Hinged parking post was originally patented in 1959, and over fifty years on, the AUTOPA parking post is still the preferred choice for the protection of individual parking spaces throughout Britain.
The extremely durable and reliable design ensures your parking space will always be available when required. The reflective, high visibility band also ensures your parking post will always be seen.
The AUTOPA parking post is push-down to lock and is unlocked by pressing down on the cap and rotating the key.
- Designed for reservation of parking spaces.
- Supplied with two keys.
- Available randomly keyed, identically keyed or master suited.
- Lockable in the up and down positions.
- Internally spring assisted.
- Made of mild steel tube or stainless steel tube.
- Base plate of cast SG iron.
- Weather cap of black polypropylene.
- 750mm above ground
- 64mm overall diameter
- 3.2mm wall thickness
- Base dimensions are 203x 102mm
- All Mild Steel Posts are galvanised finish as standard.
- For colour coated finishes RAL numbers must be specified at time of order.
- Also available in stainless steel finish (grade 304).
- 2 bolts are required for bolt down.
- For master suited Posts, each Post is randomly keyed.
- All master suited Posts can be opened with the use of the master key purchased separately.
- 2 keys are included.
- Locks are non-ferrous & rust free.
- Operational lift up weight for hinged posts is 4kgs.
Safety Solutions offer a 48 hour signed for delivery on all in stock items.
Free delivery to UK & Ireland is available on orders over £50. Order under £50, delivery is charged at £5.
Faulty goods will be accepted for return within 3days of delivery to you if they are returned and undamaged.
Non faulty goods may be accepted, entirely at Safety Solutions discretion, within 7 days of delivery to you provided they are returned in perfect condition and have not been used.
Where we accept a non-faulty return you will be credited at the selling price less a handling charge plus inwards and outwards carriage.
Any goods returned to Safety Solutions which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.