Broxap Derby Double 240 Litre Recycling Unit
The Derby Double recycling unit is a unique litter bin that houses galvanised steel liners which are accessed from a door at both ends.
This Litter/recycling bin can be used as litter only, litter and recycled item, litter and co-mingled or a full combination of recycled materials. Also available in a slimline version.
- Capacity: 2 x 120 litres
- 2mm Zintec steel with a heavy duty front opening door.
- Laser cut txt with gold backing plate (other colours on request), to identify waste products e.g. cans, paper, glass bottles, plastic bottles, mixed waste with the corresponding aperture shape
- Internal partitions to prevent accidental cross contamination.
- Security lock
- Polyester powder coated to BS EN 6497
- 0.7mm galvanised steel liners with safety top edge and two handles
- 10mm thick base
- 20mm heavy duty stainless steel pivot hinge
- Stainless steel slam lock mechanism
- Hexagonal key operated heavy duty lock
- 4 colour co-ordinated multi-recyclables posting apertures
- Angled litter direction plates
- Fully refurbishable
- Vinyl "TIDYMAN" logo applied to litter sides
- Any combination of graphics to identify waste products. e.g. cans, paper, glass bottles, plastic bottles, mixed waste, etc
- Height :1020mm
- Width : 915mm
- Depth : 535mm
- Weight : 84kg
Safety Solutions offer a 48 hour signed for delivery on all in stock items.
Free delivery to UK & Ireland is available on orders over £50. Order under £50, delivery is charged at £5.
Faulty goods will be accepted for return within 3days of delivery to you if they are returned and undamaged.
Non faulty goods may be accepted, entirely at Safety Solutions discretion, within 7 days of delivery to you provided they are returned in perfect condition and have not been used.
Where we accept a non-faulty return you will be credited at the selling price less a handling charge plus inwards and outwards carriage.
Any goods returned to Safety Solutions which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.