Broxap Derby Standard 120 Litre Recycling Unit
The Derby you love but In a RECYCLING format, allowing you to add the "Reduce - Reuse - Recycle" solution from towns and city centres right through to parks, retail centres, rail and coach station and rural areas.
- 2mm Zintec steel with a heavy duty front opening door
- Security lock
- Polyester powder coated to BS EN 6497
- 0.7mm galvanized steel liners with safety top edge and two handles
- 10mm thick base
- 20mm heavy duty stainless steel pivot hinge
- Stainless steel slam lock mechanism
- Hexagonal key operated heavy duty lock
- 4 colour co-ordinated multi-recyclables posting apertures
- Angled litter direction plates
- Fully refurbishable
- Vinyl recycling logo applied to four sides
- Any combination of graphics to identify waste products. e.g. cans, paper, glass bottles, plastic bottles, mixed waste, etc
- Capacity : 120 litres
- Height : 1020mm
- Width : 535mm
- Depth : 535mm
Faulty goods will be accepted for return within 3days of delivery to you if they are returned and undamaged.
Non faulty goods may be accepted, entirely at Safety Solutions discretion, within 7 days of delivery to you provided they are returned in perfect condition and have not been used.
Where we accept a non-faulty return you will be credited at the selling price less a handling charge plus inwards and outwards carriage.
Any goods returned to Safety Solutions which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.