Broxap Derby Treble Recycling Unit
The Derby Treble recycling unit houses three galvanized steel liners which are accessed from a door at both ends.
- 1100mm high x 1510mm wide x 535mm deep
- Capacity: 3 x 120 litres
- Pyramid lid as standard
- 2mm Zintec steel with a heavy duty front opening door.
- Laser cut text with gold backing plate (other colours on request), to identify waste products e.g. cans, paper, glass bottles, plastic bottles, mixed waste with the corresponding aperture shape
- Internal partitions to prevent accidental cross contamination.
- security lock
- Polyester powder coated to BS EN 6497
- 0.7mm galvanized steel liners with safety top edge and two handles.
- 10mm thick base.
- 20mm heavy duty stainless steel pivot hinge.
- Stainless steel slam lock mechanism.
- Hexagonal key operated heavy duty lock.
- 6 multi-recyclables posting apertures
- Angled litter direction plates
- Fully refurbishable
- Any combination of graphics to identify waste products. e.g. cans, paper, glass bottles, plastic bottles, mixed waste, etc
Faulty goods will be accepted for return within 3days of delivery to you if they are returned and undamaged.
Non faulty goods may be accepted, entirely at Safety Solutions discretion, within 7 days of delivery to you provided they are returned in perfect condition and have not been used.
Where we accept a non-faulty return you will be credited at the selling price less a handling charge plus inwards and outwards carriage.
Any goods returned to Safety Solutions which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.