Broxap Greenwich Recycling Unit
Contemporary recycling unit with sleek lines and stainless steel grab rail, designed to withstand the rigours of everyday heavy use.
Blends discreetly into the inner city, suburban or rural area, ideal for cinemas, shopping centres and stylish apartments
- 1090mm high x 1260mm wide x 680mm deep
- Capacity: 4 x 110 litres = 440 litres
- Vandal and corrosion resistant 2mm Zintec.
- security lock
- Polyester powder coated to BS EN 6497
- 0.7mm galvanised steel liners with safety top edge and two handles.
- 20mm heavy duty stainless steel pivot hinge.
- Stainless steel slam lock mechanism.
- Decorated with 40mm diameter stainless steel grab rail (available without)
- Hexagonal key operated heavy duty lock.
- 4 colour co-ordinated multi-recyclables posting apertures
- Apertures can be interchanged to accept different types of recyclable materials e.g. paper, glass, cans etc.
- Any combination of graphics to identify waste products. e.g. cans, paper, glass bottles, plastic bottles, mixed waste, etc
Safety Solutions offer a 48 hour signed for delivery on all in stock items.
Free delivery to UK & Ireland is available on orders over £50. Order under £50, delivery is charged at £5.
Faulty goods will be accepted for return within 3days of delivery to you if they are returned and undamaged.
Non faulty goods may be accepted, entirely at Safety Solutions discretion, within 7 days of delivery to you provided they are returned in perfect condition and have not been used.
Where we accept a non-faulty return you will be credited at the selling price less a handling charge plus inwards and outwards carriage.
Any goods returned to Safety Solutions which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.