Broxap Maelor Trafflex Turvy
This contemporary style, robust plastic litter bin offers an economic alternative to steel or stainless steel. The galvanised inner frame can be bolted either to the ground or to a pre-drilled concrete base when installed on tarmac, grass or indoors.
The liner is situated between the sides of the frame and the lightweight outer cover then slips easily over the top and is locked into place via a key operated locking mechanism that secures the outer to the steel framework within, preventing removal of the bins outer body.
- 90% of the standard black bin are recycled materials
- Curved top galvanised steel frame as standard
- Steel frame supplied with base plate and fixing holes
- One piece "lock-on" lightweight cover
- Chamfered edges to litter posting apertures ensures rubbish is directed into the liner without overspill between liner and outer case
- Removal of outer case and liner allows cleaning of area beneath and around location of bin
- White/gold/reflective bands above aperture
- Height : 1120mm
- Diameter : 600mm
Faulty goods will be accepted for return within 3days of delivery to you if they are returned and undamaged.
Non faulty goods may be accepted, entirely at Safety Solutions discretion, within 7 days of delivery to you provided they are returned in perfect condition and have not been used.
Where we accept a non-faulty return you will be credited at the selling price less a handling charge plus inwards and outwards carriage.
Any goods returned to Safety Solutions which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.