Broxap SEPR8 Junior Recycling Bin
Junior version of the ever-popular BX45 SEPR8® recycling bin. Available as 2 or 3 aperture unit with bright colourful 'Ronnie the Recycler' graphics (supplied at an extra cost) or designed with individual school environmental messages or corporate logos.
Developed from Broxap's hugely successful external and internal range of SEPR8® Recycling Centres, this new Junior version helps ensure that the recycling message can now be addressed in a colourful, bright and educational manner. The simple design is carried over from those units used daily within Local Authority, Commercial and Education sectors, with units being available to capture 2 or 3 streams of waste – via either a single sided approach, or with posting apertures on both sides to maximise the collection potential.
- Capacity: 100 litres (2 x 50 litres) or 150 litres (3 x 50 litres)
- Weight: 100 litres. 55kg 150 litres. 60kg
- 1.5mm Zintec steel
- Colour coded external flaps - fitted with internal bumpers to aid soft closing and reduce noise impact
- Security locks or magnetic closing available as standard
- Internal use only
- Graphics to identify waste products. e.g. cans, paper, glass bottles, plastic bottles, mixed waste, etc
- 2 aperture. 2 x 50 litres = 100 litres - 875mm high x 620mm wide x 400mm deep
- 3 aperture. 3 x 50 litres = 150 litres - 875mm high x 830mm wide x 400mm deep
Price per single sided, 2 aperture 100 litre unit (2 x 50 litres).
Safety Solutions offer a 48 hour signed for delivery on all in stock items.
Free delivery to UK & Ireland is available on orders over £50. Order under £50, delivery is charged at £5.
Faulty goods will be accepted for return within 3days of delivery to you if they are returned and undamaged.
Non faulty goods may be accepted, entirely at Safety Solutions discretion, within 7 days of delivery to you provided they are returned in perfect condition and have not been used.
Where we accept a non-faulty return you will be credited at the selling price less a handling charge plus inwards and outwards carriage.
Any goods returned to Safety Solutions which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.