Broxap Trojan Recycling Bin
The Trojan recycling bin is a contemporary recycling unit that can house a full range of standard sized wheelie bin, from 240 litres through to 1100 litres.
Designed with the user in mind this simple and contemporary looking unit has adjustable feet that allows it to be easily positioned in most locations.
Custom graphics allow the recycling bin to either have advertising to raise revenue or graphics that simply complement the area in which they are situated. The recycling bin has a small footprint but a large capacity and should space be a problem the units swinging door can be replaced by a lockable roller shutter door - POA.
- 240 litres - 1270mm high x 765mm wide x 840mm deep
- 1100 litres - 1700mm high x 1560mm wide x 1518mm deep.
- Capacity: 240, 360, 480, 660,1100 litres
- Stainless steel and powder coated aperture surrounds.
- Galvanised steel framework
- Polyester powder coated to BS EN 6497
- 4 x self levelling adjustable feet with "tie down" positioning bar, to secure the feet to the ground
- 4 x "hook eye" holes for lifting direct to site.
- Apertures to suit all waste streams
- Rubber bumpers fitted to the rear of the unit, ensuring both the environmental noise impact is minimal, but also offering protection to both outer housing and inner wheelie bin
- Any combination of graphics to identify waste products. e.g. cans, paper, glass bottles, plastic bottles, mixed waste, etc
- Discounts available on 2 or more units
Faulty goods will be accepted for return within 3days of delivery to you if they are returned and undamaged.
Non faulty goods may be accepted, entirely at Safety Solutions discretion, within 7 days of delivery to you provided they are returned in perfect condition and have not been used.
Where we accept a non-faulty return you will be credited at the selling price less a handling charge plus inwards and outwards carriage.
Any goods returned to Safety Solutions which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.