Delta Plus Kiska Clear Safety Glasses
BUILT FOR COMFORT
The Delta Plus Kiska Clear Glasses are extremely lightweight, which makes them ideal for extended use across many different industries. They are designed with an extra fine rimless frame and a soft polycarbonate nose bridge that enhances comfort, while the lack of frame underneath the lenses increases visibility and decreases the weight
DELTA PLUS KISKA CLEAR ANTI-STATIC SAFETY GLASSES
Offering excellent resistance to shocks, impacts and UV light, the Delta Plus Kiska Clear Anti-Static Safety Glasses use tough polycarbonate lenses to provide excellent resistance to mechanical threats. They are ergonomically designed and include a rimless frame and soft nose bridge for added visibility and comfort, while their anti-static and non reflecting properties make the glasses highly versatile.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 F, T
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2 1 F, T
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN COMPLIANCE OF DELTA PLUS KISKA CLEAR ANTI-STATIC GLASSES
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Delta Plus Kiska Anti-Static Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Ultraviolet Filters
- Features extra fine frame that ensures comfort
- Designed with no lower frame to increase lightweight construction
- Fitted with an extra soft nose piece that aids comfort
- Weighs only 20g, making them ideal for extended use
- Offers excellent resistance to shocks and impacts
- Anti-mist, anti-scratch and anti-static design
- Designed to withstand adverse temperatures
- Offers excellent resistance to UV light
- Well suited to long duration, extended use
Faulty goods will be accepted for return within 3days of delivery to you if they are returned and undamaged.
Non faulty goods may be accepted, entirely at Safety Solutions discretion, within 7 days of delivery to you provided they are returned in perfect condition and have not been used.
Where we accept a non-faulty return you will be credited at the selling price less a handling charge plus inwards and outwards carriage.
Any goods returned to Safety Solutions which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.