- Exclusive PolyNit outer layer encapsulates entire mat.
- PolyNit seals unlike laminated products for outstanding durability.
- Soft foam inner layer cushions impact from standing to delay fatigue.
- High density composition gives essential underfoot support and shape recovery.
- Neat, tapered edges are heat-sealed using specialist technology developed by COBA Europe.
- Robust ramped edges limit trip hazard.
- Textured surface traps dry debris or swarf.
|0.6m x 0.9m
|0.9m x 1.5m
|0.9m x 18.3m
|0.9m x per linear metre (max. 18.3m)
- Material: Virgin Closed Cell PVC (Foam) with PolyNit outer (fusion bonded, not glued)
- Surface Finish: Diamond pattern
- Product Height:10mm
- Roll Length: 18.3m
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +55°C
- Resistance to Chemicals: In tests conducted by COBA, Orthomat® Ultimate showed no visible signs of corrosion or damage when fully submerged in both of the following chemicals: Castrol Alpha SP 320 Industrial Extreme Pressure Gear Oil and Pac 89 Phosphoric Acid Cleaner
- Environmental Resistance: Suitable for wet and dry indoor environments
- Installation Method: Loose lay
- Cleaning Method: Brush/Mop the top surface
- Product Performance: Conforms to Slip Resistance Test DIN 51130: 2010 Category R11
- Flame Retardancy: Conforms to BS EN ISO 11952-2:2002, Class Efl. Conforms to BS EN ISO 9239-1:2002, Class Class DflS1
- Country of Origin: China
- Guarantee: 3 year guarantee for normal to moderate us
Faulty goods will be accepted for return within 3days of delivery to you if they are returned and undamaged.
Non faulty goods may be accepted, entirely at Safety Solutions discretion, within 7 days of delivery to you provided they are returned in perfect condition and have not been used.
Where we accept a non-faulty return you will be credited at the selling price less a handling charge plus inwards and outwards carriage.
Any goods returned to Safety Solutions which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.