Skipper Winter Barrier Sign Kits
- A quick and easy alternative to stanchions or signs Skipper™ posts are extremely simply to deploy and are effective almost anywhere to warn of and contain potential hazards
- Skipper™ Winter Barrier Sign Kits come complete with Posts and Bases, yellow and black retractable warning tape and dummy holding unit, A4 sign holder and a Danger Slippery surface sign
- Choose from standard ( 2 x posts, 1 x warning tape, 1 x sign holder and 1 x sign) or large kits (4 x posts, 2 x warning tape, 2 x sign holders and 2 x signs) to suit your workplace needs
Skipper™ Winter Barrier Sign Kits
- Cost effective kit provides essential traffic safety during winter and dangerous weather conditions
- Sturdy 1000mm (H) posts feature reflective strips enabling them to remain highly visible in the harshest winter weather
- Circular post bases can be sand or water filled to prevent tipping during strong winds or after accidental knocks
- Skipper barrier features yellow and black retractable barrier tape 9m in length, sufficient to cordon off most winter hazards
- Warning tape locking device and self-tensioning ratchet keep tape taught and in position and simply clips to the dummy unit creating a barrier
- Yellow, black and white warning sign fits to barrier post and features both wording and images to provide an effective warning
- Ideal for safe and quick hazard warning in car parks, on walkways, in warehouses and loading bays and any other area where winter weather creates a danger
- Find out more about the innovative Skipper range and the inventive products they offer
Faulty goods will be accepted for return within 3days of delivery to you if they are returned and undamaged.
Non faulty goods may be accepted, entirely at Safety Solutions discretion, within 7 days of delivery to you provided they are returned in perfect condition and have not been used.
Where we accept a non-faulty return you will be credited at the selling price less a handling charge plus inwards and outwards carriage.
Any goods returned to Safety Solutions which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.